Role: Ramp Operative (Full-time Permanent)
Department name: Ground Operations
Applications are currently being invited for a number of positions of Ramp Operatives in the Ground Operations Department based at Dublin Airport. On offer is a market leading total remuneration package of €15.81 per hour (This rate is inclusive of shift allowance). These are permanent , which are available from November 2023.
The work is physically demanding and involves working, as part of a team, whilst adhering to strict health & safety and security standards.
These roles are shift positions and will commence from October of 2023. The roster will be provided monthly and requires employees to work shift work over a 7-day period including weekends and bank holidays. Full training is provided.
Ramp members are required to work together as one team to provide below wing ground support to facilitate the on time departure and arrival of our aircraft.
To be considered for the position of Ramp Operative candidates must meet the following:
· Be at least 18 years of age at the closing date of this notice
· Pass a 5-year security background check and Garda Vetting process*
· Provide verifiable references
· Full EU driving licence
· Eligible to live and work in the E.U
· Fluent in English, both spoken and written - Good communication skills – both spoken and written
· Willing to work a range of shift duties in a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation.
· Flexible, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
· Be physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
· Be prepared to adhere to all Aer Lingus PPE requirements
· Proven capability of using own initiative while participating as a team player
· Ability to work to tight deadlines while producing high quality work
· Ability to work in all weather conditions.
· Conscious of the security, health & safety requirements of the role
*If you are a non Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months within the last 5 years, you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
· Manual Handling Certificate
· Previous experience in an operational environment
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Salary: €15.81 per hour (This rate is inclusive of shift allowance)
- Up to 32 days holidays
- Full enhanced training provided
- Free uniform
- Free airport parking
- Discounted airport shopping
- Discounted travel to Europe and North America
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Full EU Driving Licence (required)